Self-awareness is the capacity for introspection. Developing your self-awareness helps you identify and interrupt old habits more quickly. Studies found that it's more effective to form a new habit than to try and reverse an old one. Since more than 40% of your day is existing habits (including thinking), self-awareness is key for applying the principles that will help you develop habits for success.
Self-esteem is how you feel about who you are, your value and worth. Low self-esteem perpetuates a lack of self-respect and fear of rejection which holds you back. Using associative learning and cognitive restructuring techniques, you'll shift your perception of self which strengthens your relationship with self, others and your recovery.
Confidence is often confused with self-esteem when it's really how you feel about what you can do, your abilities. Simply put, confidence is self-esteem in action, it's the skill building tool that gives you the courage to accomplish your goals and dreams. You'll learn more about strengthening these important areas in the workshop. View the curriculum and sign up below.
- MindSET for Recovery Workbook Cover Page
- MindSET for Recovery Workbook
- Interrupting Negative Thinking Patterns
- Developing Self-Awareness pt. 1
- Developing Self-Awareness pt. 2
- Leveraging Yourself for Continued Growth
- Challenging Negative Core Beliefs
- Cognitive Restructuring Techniques
- Understanding Associative Thinking
- How to Develop Healthy Core Beliefs
- Hacks for Esteem Building
- Building Self-Confidence
- Goal Setting
- Minimizing Distractons
- Generating Momentum
- 6 Intellectual Faculties
- Goal Review
- What Went Wrong?
- Identifying The Faculty
- Your Area Of Focus
- Strengthening Intellectual Faculties
My goal with facilitating this workshop online is to make it more accessible and affordable. Everyone deserves access to quality recovery support. You'll walk away with tangible actions steps for structuring your days and access to my private coaching group for continued support.
Nov 16th 9 -11:30 am PST